Booting FreeDOS from floppy

Karen Lewellen-2
from: Jose Antonio Senna
        <[hidden email]>

 While it is no longer of use in the present case, I would like to add
that I have a small (~2k) utility to write the boot sector on a floppy, and
have used it for some 4-5 years. It is quite crude, as I wrote it for my use
only but, if is anyone is interested, I may attach it to an e-mail.
Regards
Jose A. Senna

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net