Quantcast

Brand NEW IBM PC AT + Model M! Unboxing & Setup [LGR] - YouTube

Brand NEW IBM PC AT + Model M! Unboxing & Setup [LGR] - YouTube

Rugxulo
Before I totally forget ... there was this awesome video on YouTube by
LazyGameReviews (about two weeks ago):

"Brand NEW IBM PC AT + Model M! Unboxing & Setup [LGR]"

https://youtu.be/nLy_jEbuY-U

IBM PC AT 5170 (circa 1988), 286 (8 Mhz) w/ 512 kb RAM, EGA, 30 MB
HDD, 1.2 MB floppy drive, PC-DOS 3.30

P.S. Since I love the irony, let me mention that he has more
subscribers on YouTube than this machine has bytes of RAM. (Yes, he's
that good. -- Duke Nukem)