DWOL - a tiny WOL implementation for DOS

DWOL - a tiny WOL implementation for DOS

Mateusz Viste-5
Hello group,

Today I released a new program I was working on these past weeks: DWOL.

DWOL is a tiny tool that computes and sends "wake-on-lan" packets. Wake-
On-LAN (WOL) is an Ethernet standard that allows a computer to be turned
on by a network message. DWOL is designed with two goals: being tiny (no
bigger than a single floppy disk sector, that is 512 bytes), yet still
performing proper input validation and providing the user with clear,
friendly messages.

More information on the project's website: http://dwol.sourceforge.net

Mateusz