Quantcast

FDISK 1.3.1

Antony Gordon
Hi,

FDISK 1.3.1 won’t run in the following VMs for me at least

        * VirtualBox 5.1.8-11374
        * VMWare Fusion 7.0.0

I did get it to run under Parallels 11.0.

This leaves me confused as to what is going on here.

Brian is busy, I guess, so I haven’t talked with him in a while. If someone would like to help me out, please reach out.

Thanks,

-Tony

Re: FDISK 1.3.1

perditionc

For clarification, it crashes on startup or immediately returns to command prompt, or doesn't do something?  What kernel and freecom versions?  Have you tried without any memory managers?

Thanks for the answers.  I will see if I can duplicate (and hopefully track down the issue).

Jeremy