Free tools for FreeDos

Mehdi Sotoodeh
I would like to put some of my old tools (still useful) on the public domain. I think these tools can be a good addition to FreeDos. Have a peek at:

The folder contains source code and some documentation. The BOOT and DOS Probes are written is dense assembly with the goal of small footprint (around 20K). Hopefully, asm sources are readable enough.

Please let me know your thoughts on this or if you need further information.

Regards,

Mehdi Sotoodeh.

Re: Free tools for FreeDos

Christopher Evans-2
imagefd is useful softprobe too

--
-chris
Digitalatoll Solutions Group

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Mehdi Sotoodeh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would like to put some of my old tools (still useful) on the public domain. I think these tools can be a good addition to FreeDos. Have a peek at:

The folder contains source code and some documentation. The BOOT and DOS Probes are written is dense assembly with the goal of small footprint (around 20K). Hopefully, asm sources are readable enough.

Please let me know your thoughts on this or if you need further information.

Regards,

Mehdi Sotoodeh.

Re: Free tools for FreeDos

Louis Santillan
You may wish to speak to the bttr folks (http://www.bttr-software.de/), especially if your tools are DOS generic. They've started hosting DOS tools like yours.  Also talk to Rugxulo as he has upload access to ibiblio, especially if the source is FreeDOS and GPL/OSS compatible.

-L