Quantcast

FreeDOS 1.2 -- Whats Up?

Jerome Shidel
Have you wondered exactly what has been updated in the new FreeDOS release since version 1.1?

Check it out http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.2/previews/1.2-rc1/compare.html

Re: FreeDOS 1.2 -- Whats Up?

Louis Santillan
WOW!  Awesome work here.  Thanks for posting this!

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Jerome E. Shidel Jr. <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have you wondered exactly what has been updated in the new FreeDOS release since version 1.1?
>
> Check it out http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/distributions/1.2/previews/1.2-rc1/compare.html

Re: FreeDOS 1.2 -- Whats Up?

Jerome Shidel

> On Nov 3, 2016, at 6:24 PM, Louis Santillan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> WOW!  Awesome work here.  Thanks for posting this!

Thanks.

I see there might be a possible version regression with a couple base packages. I will have to look into those.

Jerome

Re: FreeDOS 1.2 -- Whats Up?

Louis Santillan
In the DEVELOPMENT group, some of the versions are not the latest for
the GNU packages [0] available.

DJDEV 2.05 = djdev205
GCC 6.2.0 = gcc620b
G++ 6.2.0 = gpp620b