Quantcast

FreeDOS Software Repositories Update.

Jerome Shidel
Hello again everyone,

I just finished adding some new stuff to the fdrepo.sh Software Repository Management Utility.

These new features added support for automatic RSS feed creation and updating.

It automatically adds any new or updated packages into the feed.

The Official software repository feed is automatically updated daily and is available at:

Also, as I have mentioned before, I have a separate un-official FreeDOS repository on one of my servers
at https://fd.lod.bz . For various reasons, it contains a couple more packages than are located on the Official
Repository. Although packages are not updated to frequently, my server updates it’s html pages and feed hourly when
changes are detected. You could also subscribe to its “update” feed at:

Jerome