FreeDOS install

Lawrence Dionne
Pardon my late reply.  I was able to install it via the legacy installer.  I don't know why I missed that.

I am not much of a gamer, but I do play some games, even in DOS.

My main use for FreeDOS is to create text-based programs and some graphical prorgams.

I also run an old word processor with speech output.  Haven't tested that yet though.

Thank you for the assistance.