Quantcast

New FreeDOSers Monthly Reminder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

New FreeDOSers Monthly Reminder

John Price

OOPS! The remind file could not be downloaded!

Here I am, brain the size of the universe, trying to send you a simple
email, but wouldn't you know it, the file doesn't even exist! Where
does that leave me?!

I'm sure it would say something about FreeDOS, or Jim Hall, or some
mailing list or other, but what do I care.

*sigh* Humans.

In case you think you can fix this, here is the log:

--2017-03-01 01:00:02--  http://freedos.sourceforge.net/freedos/lists/remind.txt
Resolving freedos.sourceforge.net (freedos.sourceforge.net)... 216.34.181.96
Connecting to freedos.sourceforge.net (freedos.sourceforge.net)|216.34.181.96|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2017-03-01 01:00:02 ERROR 404: Not Found.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Freedos-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freedos-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: New FreeDOSers Monthly Reminder

Jim Hall-2
Interesting. I thought this was pulling from the www.freedos.org website, not the old SourceForge website.

I'll email John. The correct location should be

On Mar 1, 2017 1:00 AM, "John Price" <[hidden email]> wrote:

OOPS! The remind file could not be downloaded!

Here I am, brain the size of the universe, trying to send you a simple
email, but wouldn't you know it, the file doesn't even exist! Where
does that leave me?!

I'm sure it would say something about FreeDOS, or Jim Hall, or some
mailing list or other, but what do I care.

*sigh* Humans.

In case you think you can fix this, here is the log:

--2017-03-01 01:00:02--  http://freedos.sourceforge.net/freedos/lists/remind.txt
Resolving freedos.sourceforge.net (freedos.sourceforge.net)... <a href="tel:216.34.181.96" value="+12163418196">216.34.181.96
Connecting to freedos.sourceforge.net (freedos.sourceforge.net)|<a href="tel:216.34.181.96" value="+12163418196">216.34.181.96|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2017-03-01 01:00:02 ERROR 404: Not Found.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Freedos-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freedos-user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Freedos-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freedos-user
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: New FreeDOSers Monthly Reminder

Rugxulo
Woot, no rules (until this is fixed)! I'll start .... ;-)


On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Jim Hall <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Interesting. I thought this was pulling from the www.freedos.org website,
> not the old SourceForge website.
>
> I'll email John. The correct location should be
> http://www.freedos.org/lists/remind.txt
>
> On Mar 1, 2017 1:00 AM, "John Price" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> OOPS! The remind file could not be downloaded!
>>
>> I'm sure it would say something about FreeDOS, or Jim Hall, or some
>> mailing list or other, but what do I care.

I swear, Jim Hall can't do anything right.

It sure is a shame about Kevin Durant's MCL.

Jim, why are you trying to "remind" us of anything? What are you, a
fascist?! We don't need your stinkin' rules! Your mother was a hamster
and your father smelt of elderberries!!!

(This message was a joke. But PewDiePie made me do it. Javla helvete!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, SlashDot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Freedos-user mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/freedos-user
Loading...