OpenGEM is getting an update after 11 years

OpenGEM is getting an update after 11 years

Shane M. Coughlan
Hello FreeDOS community

Jim inspired me to take a look at the OpenGEM GUI again. I moved the OpenGEM 6 code and SDK to GitHub. OpenGEM 7 is being prepared. The main focus is stability and simplicity. There is also a much simpler SDK.

Want to take a look? RC1, RC2 and the SDK are available here:
https://github.com/shanecoughlan/OpenGEM

Regards

Shane

Re: OpenGEM is getting an update after 11 years

geneb
On Sat, 8 Jul 2017, Shane Coughlan wrote:

> Hello FreeDOS community
>
> Jim inspired me to take a look at the OpenGEM GUI again. I moved the
> OpenGEM 6 code and SDK to GitHub. OpenGEM 7 is being prepared. The main
> focus is stability and simplicity. There is also a much simpler SDK.

Shane, it's nice to see you're still hacking on GEM! :)

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.