RE: wireless ethernet -> Link

Andreas Bollhalder
Hello

I forgot to mention, that I had to use IBM PC-DOS 2000 to get the DOS
WLAN-Card working. FreeDOS didn't worked that time. I don't know, if
it would be possible with FreeDOS today.

For anyone, trying to get it work under FreeDOS, my description under
the following link could be helpfull.

http://groups.google.ch/group/comp.os.geos.misc/msg/d97b91a3211f7392?h
l=de

Andreas

LSL.COM
> and the 16-bit DOS-ODI network driver of Cisco. It works
transparently for