Quantcast

Re: DOSFSCK and backup boot sectors

Alain Mouette
Hi Eric and all,
(I am answering here as it can interest more people)

How is working in SYS? there is a fresh copy from yesterday...

I understand that correct operation would be to update both copies of
boot sectors. Or at least that should be the default.

Where is that backup bootsector? I know the boot sector is the first
sector of the partition, how do I find the second one (with NU's diskedit)?

FYI, I tested with win98se's scandisk and the error is not reported (nor
fixed)!

thanks,
Alain