Re: problems with SF reconfirmation

Jim Hall-2
On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Dale E Sterner <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Source forge recomfirmation link doesn't work "server timed out "
> message.
>
> DS

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do on my end as list admin to fix
this for you. Each subscriber has to revalidate on their own.

If you're having problems with the SourceForge confirmation, I
encourage you to open a support ticket with SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/support or [hidden email]

Jim

Re: problems with SF reconfirmation

Dale E Sterner
Source Forge is using html 5. I don't own anything
that can read html 5. Seeing this message alot more
these days. Server doesn't respond to my client.
Will have to borrow someones new machine.

DS

On Mon, 3 Jul 2017 11:34:33 -0500 Jim Hall <[hidden email]> writes:

> On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 12:44 PM, Dale E Sterner <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> > Source forge recomfirmation link doesn't work "server timed out "
> > message.
> >
> > DS
>
> Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do on my end as list admin to
> fix
> this for you. Each subscriber has to revalidate on their own.
>
> If you're having problems with the SourceForge confirmation, I
> encourage you to open a support ticket with SourceForge:
> https://sourceforge.net/support or [hidden email]
>

> Jim

From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/595ac26224aee426128f0st02duc