Small Linux commands for DOS - DOS Coreutils

Small Linux commands for DOS - DOS Coreutils

Ercan Ersoy
Hello.

I developed small Linux commands for DOS. Differently Minibox (my
previous project), DOS Coreutils is include commands by seperate files.

Source code compiles by DJGPP. I suggest compressing this for UPX.

DOS Coreutils requires DPMI.

Project GitLab Page: https://gitlab.com/ercanersoy/DOS-Coreutils

Project GitHub Page: https://github.com/ercanersoy/DOS-Coreutils

Best regards,

Ercan

Re: Small Linux commands for DOS - DOS Coreutils

Javier Gutiérrez Chamorro
Re: [Freedos-devel] Small Linux commands for DOS - DOS Coreutils It seems that cp command is not copying the file, but creating a link to it.

On pwd and rmdir help, you are still referencing MINIBOX.

Hope you will have enough time to finish them.

I am again wondering by the need of DJGPP, and CWSDPI. I do not see any huge requirements, most of the commands are reading/writting character by character, so using a 16 bit compiler such as OpenWatcom will make them smaller, and suitable for CPU less than 386.

Remitente:    Ercan Ersoy <
[hidden email]>
Destinatario:
[hidden email] <[hidden email]>
Fecha:        lunes, 12 de junio de 2017, 12:05:02
Asunto:       [Freedos-devel] Small Linux commands for DOS - DOS Coreutils
Archivos:     <none>
--====----====----====----====----====----====----====----====----====----===--
Hello.

I developed small Linux commands for DOS. Differently Minibox (my
previous project), DOS Coreutils is include commands by seperate files.

Source code compiles by DJGPP. I suggest compressing this for UPX.

DOS Coreutils requires DPMI.

Project GitLab Page:
https://gitlab.com/ercanersoy/DOS-Coreutils

Project GitHub Page: https://github.com/ercanersoy/DOS-Coreutils

Best regards,

Ercan

Re: Small Linux commands for DOS - DOS Coreutils

Ercan Ersoy
Thanks for replying.

Minibox reference bug has been resolved.

But, in DOS link() funciton copies directory. No changes for this issue.

Best regards,

Ercan