Upgrade supplied UDVD2 to March 2015 version for 1.2 release?

Upgrade supplied UDVD2 to March 2015 version for 1.2 release?

Philip Hoefer
Hello everyone,

firstly thank you for all the responses to some of my DOS gaming specific questions.

As suggested, I tried out the 2015 version of UDVD2 and it greatly improves compatibility with CD-ROM based DOS games.

Is it possible to ship this newer version with the final release of FreeDOS?

Kind regards,

Philip