Quantcast

all these files

Rinaldo Guelpa
        Hello Friends,
Something must be wrong why am I geeting all these old emails?
I did not change my settings.
Regards

Re: all these files

Jim Hall-2
Some email address was playing back old messages, don't know why. I unsubscribed the email address from the list.

The list admin interface kind of sucks from a phone, so I didn't see a way to block/ban the address in addition to unsubscribing. I can ban the address if it happens again.