dos

MIKE COULOMBE
Hi is there a way to get freedos to run as a dos emu on a mac.
Thanks Mike [hidden email]

Re: dos

Jim Hall-2
MIKE COULOMBE wrote:
> Hi is there a way to get freedos to run as a dos emu on a mac.
> Thanks Mike [hidden email]

Hi.  You should be able to boot FreeDOS inside VirtualPC.  This has been
done by many people to run FreeDOS on a Mac, including this one:
http://freedos.sourceforge.net/gamers/joshua/index.html

You may also try Bochs.  Bochs 2.1.1 is available for Mac.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12580&package_id=17475&release_id=215733

-jh

--
I'm sorry my president's an idiot. I didn't vote for him.