.ini file handling (was: Re: Announcing FDOSTUI)

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 12:01 AM, Mark Olesen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> As suggested, I implemented an INI parser (read only):
>
> http://www.nongnu.org/fdostui/ini_8h.html

Not to steal your thunder, and I haven't personally tested it, but I
found another good one:

"inih (INI Not Invented Here)" ... "Simple .INI file parser in C, good
for embedded systems" ("New BSD" license)

https://github.com/benhoyt/inih

The main version appears to be in C, but there's also a partial C++ rewrite.

Re: .ini file handling (was: Re: Announcing FDOSTUI)

Mark Olesen
No thunder here. I appreciate your tip and will look into it. However, at this time I am not very enthusiastic to change the current implementation. Unless of course it blows it away. Thank you.

Hi,