"FreeDOS B" Name

Ercan Ersoy

Hello.

My project is "FreeDOS B". This is live cd of FreeDOS and include open source DOS software. I'm obsessed by my project's name. May I use this name?

Best regards and thanks for replying.

Ercan

Re: "FreeDOS B" Name

Steve Andy De George

He should just call it BDos 😊 then it's close to what he wanted.

Re: "FreeDOS B" Name

Ercan Ersoy

I changed my project's name to "DOS B".

My project's link: https://dos-b.github.io/