support ARM cortex-M

jo.van.montfort1
Can I build a distro for ARM cortex-M or is this only for the x86 range?

kr,Jo

Re: support ARM cortex-M

imre.leber
I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for:

http://www.freertos.org/

Can I build a distro for ARM cortex-M or is this only for the x86 range?

kr,Jo

Re: support ARM cortex-M

jo.van.montfort1
I'm using chibiOS already on a STM32F4. But I wanted the good ol' taste of DOS.

I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for:

http://www.freertos.org/

Can I build a distro for ARM cortex-M or is this only for the x86 range?

kr,Jo

Re: support ARM cortex-M

Hanzac Chen-2
I think you can't now. It will need a lot of work port to other platform.

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 6:35 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm using chibiOS already on a STM32F4. But I wanted the good ol' taste of DOS.

I am pretty sure this is what you are looking for:

Can I build a distro for ARM cortex-M or is this only for the x86 range?

kr,Jo

Re: support ARM cortex-M

Chelson Aitcheson

A "Freedos" on raspberry pi and other arm devices would be the future of dos.

Cheap and lightweight.

Due to the stubbornness of some people against the idea of 32 bit os development I would suggest a new branch or project.